Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Our Sweet Sammi!!

So I had to blog about how truly blessed I am to have such a sweet little girl!! Yes we all have our moments but for the most part Sammi is such a sweet little girl! She loves to help me and loves to help others!! She loves playing with Sariah and loves to try to teach her!! She loves her new baby brother and loves to be a little mommy to him already!! She is growing up so fast and lately I keep saying to myself "Did she just say what I think she said?" Not expecting her to say such grown up stuff!! She asks lots of questions and really remembers EVERYTHING you say!!! I wish I had her memory, its no joke when I say everything!! Here are a couple pictures I took this week while playing!! Sammi!!!
Best Friends!!

1 comment:

mikey t & Larissa said...

sammi is so so great i just love that little girl to death. everytime i come around she runs to me for a hug, i love her little sweet spirit. give her hugs and kisses for me :-)