Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Guess Who Slept Through The Night???

Yes our little guy slept through the night for the first time last night!! Whoo Hoo!!! I put him down at 9:30pm and he didn't wake up until 5:00am!!!! I know I shouldn't get too excited, but I am hoping for another one of those nights!!! He is starting to stay awake longer during the day now and the last two days have been kinda the same routine!! I love when there is more of a routine!!! Little Spencer is smiling all the time now and is even cooing and just started to bat at objects!! I cant believe it!! This is going way to fast!!! Hanging with Daddy!!
Smiling it up!!!

Such a sweet little boy!!!

2 comments:

mikey t & Larissa said...

look at him. he is growing up so fast, i cant wait to see him and you guys in a few weeks. love ya

The Williams Family said...

Look at those cheekbones !!!! sweet smile i cant WAIT to hols him