Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fun Day At The Park!

On Friday my friend Andrea and I decided to take the kids to the park! Andrea has two kids a little boy Landyn who is 2 and a little girl Lilly who was born in October. Our kids get along soo well, the girls just love playing with Landyn! The weather was really nice that day so they played for a couple of hours! They would have played longer but we needed to get them back for naps so we were not paying for it later!! Here are some pictures from our fun day! Sariah and Landyn!!
The best of friends!!!
My cute little blue eyed girl!!
Sammi's "Cheese!" smile!!!
My cute little Sammi having some fun on the swing!!
Sariah

Sariah on her favorite toy, it spins around and around!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Great Pictures!!I Loved Them all,,,Keep Up all The Picture Taking.