Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sammi And Her Big Girl Bed!!


Well Sammi finally did it!!! She officially started climbing out of her crib!! With all the climbing she does I was actually REALLY surprised that she didn't do it earlier!! She actually climbed out of it while on I was on bed rest but she hurt her self one time when she did it, so she hadn't done it since then; Until about two weeks ago!! Spencer and I were sleeping and all of a sudden I saw the light flick on in the kitchen and I woke up Spencer and said "Someone is in the kitchen!" He got up, along with the baseball bat and peaked around the corner and there was Sammi with Caster trying to get in the garage. He asked her what she was doing and she said Caster was hungry!! We couldn't help but laugh!! Well she kept crawling out of her crib ALL night that night!! So the next day we converted her bed into a toddler bed! Sammi was so excited to sleep in her big girl bed!! She has been doing very well considering some of the stories I have heard!! I have to tell her to get back in bed for about 30-45min after we put her to bed, but once she falls asleep she stays in her bed. She has fallen out quite a bit and she gets real upset when that happens:( We were planning on putting her in a big bed before the baby gets here so it actually worked out perfect!! When I go in her room before we go to bed to tuck her in I cant help but to get all giddy at how cute she looks sleeping in her big girl bed!! We love you Sammi Ann!!!

No comments: