Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hawaii Day 6

This is a little late but I never posted the pictures from our last full day in Hawaii!! We started off the day by going over to the beach and hanging out!! The guys played a little football and snorkeled, OH and I got in the water!!! I couldn't forget to put that in there! ha ha!! We then went back to the condo had some lunch and then headed back to the beach, where I got to get my tan on!! Later that evening, Spencer and I along with Mikey and Ronnie and Ben went over to the Hilton and took a stroll through there! We got to see the dolphins!! They were really cool watching them do all there tricks and stuff!! There were people who had paid to be able to go in and touch them and stuff!! Oh how I cant wait to go back again!! We had such a blast!! We will have memories forever of our wonderful trip to paradise!! Thank you babe for and unforgettable time!! I love you soo much!! I lOVED the beautiful flowers there!!
Spencer and Jerrol messing around on the beach!!
A parrot chillin in a cage at the resort we went to! There was a pair of them! They were pretty cool!!
The parrots and I! (I was not feeling real good at the moment, gee I wonder why? ha ha, but I still had to get a picture with the parrots, you cant tell but I was really quite excited about them!!)
One of the Dolphins at the Hilton!
They were pretty cool!!

No comments: