Thursday, February 12, 2009

Having another Baby!!

Today Shanti went to the doctor for a check up after our trip to Hawaii while I spent some time with my little girls they are to funny! I tried to play the tough roll but I missed them a ton. Any way Shanti came home and as she came through the door she had this funny little grin on her face. Right then I knew... I said "Are you pregnant?" And she tried to hide her face behind Sammi but then said with a smile " Yes! Yes!" I sat there in shock! All I can say is "Please Lord give me a boy!" Life is funny right when you think you have it all figured out the Lord hits you with something that challenges you. I am excited. I hope and pray that Shanti can make it through another pregnancy and this new addition makes it here safe.

11 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I can't believe Shanti didn't say anything today, and I'm surprised you're announcing it already! So exciting though.

Sarah said...

Wow! I can't believe it! Congrats! We too hope everything goes well for this one.

The Merricks said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! If it is another girl we would be more than willing to pay you good money for her.

Diana and Gregg said...

Wow! we are so excited for you guys! So maybe your baby and Sean and Bree's baby will be born around the same time! How fun. Love you, Diana

Lacey said...

wow congrats crazy people! my hands are full with my 2 can not imagine having a third! i love you!

Abby said...

I Couldn't be Happier For My Little Taylor Family!!! This baby will be so Blessed To have You guys as Parents!!!!I Love Ya Mom

Payton Armijo said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited another baby in the family. This will be great for a baby fix since there won't be anymore babies around here! Love you guys!!

Jaime said...

Can you move here and then we can borrow your baby from time to time. I am so excited for you both. I just have to tell you that little Sariah stole my heart while you were gone. She was so dang cute with me. I told mom if I knew I could have one just like her I would have another!

JR and Brynn said...

Congrats on the baby guys. I'll pray for a little linebacker for you. Cool Hawaii pics. I wanted to grab William's boobies and just squeeze 'em. Lookin good my man! Come see us in St. George some time.
-JR

lindsay said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys, you are so brave, you will have three kids under three! I couldn't do it, but you are super mom! I am so happy for you guys!

Taylor Family said...

Yeah!! I am so excited to have another sweet spirit here in our home!!