Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy (Late) Valentines Day!!

This past weekend was Valentines day and it was a three day event in our house!! On Friday evening Sammi and I baked cute heart sugar cookies and Sammi and Daddy put all the frosting and sprinkles on them!! We had a fun time baking cookies with her!! Sammi ate so much frosting!! She kept licking all the frosting off her cookies and then she would put more on them!! ha ha!! We finally had to tell her that was enough, we didn't want her little tummy to get upset!! Little Sariah was in bed when we made the cookies, but next year she will be old enough to enjoy it too!! On Sat. morning Spencer brought me these beautiful flowers and a sweet card with a nice treat in it!! Thank you babe!! On Sat night Spencer and I went to dinner and then to the Rebels game, we were lucky enough to have some friends of ours watch our girls while we went to the game, I had waited until the last min. to try to get a babysitter and that was a joke!! So we dropped the girls off at our friends house where there were about 4 other kids!! The girls had a blast over there and we enjoyed our evening together!! To top it all off our Rebel's won!! Yeah!! On Sunday Spencer surprised the girls with this yummy cake you see below!! He is so cute and sweet!! I believe Spencer said it best to me, he said he hoped that Valentines day was just another day for me because he hopes he shows me he loves me everyday, he hit it right on the nail! It was just another day!! Thank you for showing me you love me each and every day!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband like you!! And we love you girls!!! Happy Valentines Day!! My beautiful flowers!! And all our cards from each other!
Sammi ready to bake some more cookies!!
Spencer and Sammi decorating some cookies!!
Daddy helping Sammi so she doesn't put too much sprinkles on them!!
Sammi hard at work!!
All finished!! Now enjoying the masterpiece!
The cute cake Spencer made!!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Man!!! I Really Don't Know were Spencer learned This at!!!!It sure wasn't from His Father...
I didn't recieve anything!!!
Love Mom

Jaime said...

I am very proud of Spencer!Way to go in the gift giving category. Michael feels the same way about Valentines Day. He said he hates having someone tell him to tell his wife he loves her when he should do it always. I am glad you had a great weekend!

mikey t & Larissa said...

way to go bro, it looks like you are taking care of those girls like a champ. love ya.

JR and Brynn said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Spencer is so adorable. I bet you guys enjoy cooking in your gorgeous kitchen! It looks amazing! Keep up the awesome work. The cookies and cake look pretty good too. :) So sad I missed you guys this trip, but no worries...I'll be out your way again in April. Yay!