Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hawaii Day 3

Today is day 3 of beautiful Hawaii!! We are absolutely loving it!! Today the guys started out the day with a nice run in paradise as they put it and my mom and Pat left for Maui and I slept in again!! We then headed out for two step where the guys did a little diving and I laid out in the wonderful sun and worked on my tan!!! We then headed to Costco and did some more shopping and came back to the condo and soon headed out to work out at the very upscale gym/spa!! Jerrol has a lot at this place where it has it all!!! It was absolutely beautiful!! All the machines had there own little flat screen TVs and a big flat screen on the wall. All the windows opened up to the beautiful scenery!! After we all had a nice work out some of us headed to the pool some headed to the hot tub and some headed to the sauna!! It had steam rooms, a massage parlor showers with all the fixings!! We are all so excited to go back there tomorrow!! A lot of famous people have homes where this place is at!!! We ended the day with a yummy steak dinner and some ice cream afterwords!! Tomorrow we are going to stay close to here and do some spear fishing, snorkeling and some laying out!!! We are having so much fun!! I am already planning our trip for next year!!! I took the picture of the little crab just for Sammi and Sariah I know they will just love it!! Mommy and Daddy miss you girls!! Love you!! Beautiful Two Step
Another view of Two Step
The guys getting all there dive stuff on!!
Ben getting ready to get in!!
Some of the guys waiting for the others!
Spencer all ready to dive in!!
Mr. Crab, he kept trying to creep up on me!!
The beautiful gym!!
The swimming pool and hot tub and the gym/spa!!
One of the views we could look at while working out if we didn't want to watch TV!! And Jerrol playing a little golf!!
The guys all watching some fights after dinner the night before!!
My mom and Pat enjoying the beautiful weather outside after dinner the night before!!
The guys playing on the Internet having a good laugh!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I am so jealous! I want to be there with you guys so bad! I will be there for sure next time. Love you!

Jaime said...

I am with Sunni. I hate that I am here in the ugly fog and you guys are sun bathing! It really sucks a big one!