Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hawaii Day 4

The most beautiful day by far was today! The guys of course woke up like at 6 and went for there run! I slept in like usual and then we headed out to the beach where there were some awesome but scary waves!! The guys played a little football and hit the waves and I laid out!! Around lunch time we headed back to the condo and had some lunch and then went to the beach right up the way! Some of the guys did snorkeling and I got a real nice tan!!!!! We then came back and headed up to the gym/spa for about an hour. For dinner we all went into town and had some real yummy fish and chips that Michael had recommended, and boy were they good!! We then walked around some of the shops and had the best snow cones ever!! They are called Scandinavian shaved ice!! They have ice cream in the middle they were soo good!! Now everyone is just hanging out watching the movie Taken!! A real good one!! Tomorrow we will go to Wiapo Valley. I have to tell you Jaime your hubby has been talking about you ALL day, no joke I am not exaggerating either!! He did tell us when we were eating how your clam chowder is by far better than the place we ate at so we are going to need to get that recipe from you!! He sure misses you!!! I got to talk to my sweet little girls yesterday so that just made my day !!! Sammi told me what she wanted us to bring her back again and she tried to show me her Barbie doll and Sariah just sat there real quiet and listened and then said "Momma" Too Cute!! I included some pictures of me just for you my little Sammi so you could see mommy too like you asked!! See you girls soon!! Mommy and Daddy LOVE you soo much!! Mom and Dad thank you sooo much we love and miss you too!!!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I love seeing all the pictures! Love your bathing suit by the way very cute. It looks like you all are having a wonderful time. I am glad that Michael was able to go and relax with such great people. I love you guys and look forward to seeing you when you get home. I will give your girls kisses for me tomorrow when we go to moms. Love you

Abby said...

What Great pictures!!!! I Know what I want For Christmas next year!!! a Pin Up Calendar Of The Guys!!!! HA! HA! What Great looking Boys I have!!!!That included You Micheal,Great guns!!Sammi loved looking at her parents this Morning,, and wanted To see her Pink and Brown Bracelets,, HA! HA! Love Ya Mom

Endrizzi Life said...

Hey girl! I am green with envy every time I look at your blog! :) Looks like you're having a ton of fun... are you the only girl there (besides your mom)???? Enjoy the moments of quiet laying out - that is truly paradise!

Lacey said...

shanti and spence... looks like you guys are having a blast! i miss you so much. we really need to get together sometime soon!