Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hawaii Day 2

Well today was a fun day here in Hawaii!! The guys got up REALLY early and went diving!! I have to get the pictures they took and put them on here! They all had a blast! I got to sleep in so that was SOOOO nice!! Later my mom and Pat went and got coffee and I showered and met them down at the beach and we saw the turtles!!! They were so cool and they came right up to you!! It was really windy but that soon faded down a lot!! The guys came back and we all ate lunch and headed to the beach and they all played some football while I got to lay out!! We are having such a wondeful time here and the weather is PERFECT!! My mom and Pat are headed to Maui in the moring for a couple of days to go meet up with some friends and the guys are going to go diving in the morning again and then we will go snorkling, Spencer is excited to teach me! We are going to a place called Two Step!! We are going to eat some yummy tri tip for dinner and going to just chill!!


4 comments:

Jaime said...

Holy crap look at those boys bodies! Are they flexing in the pictures? Spencer looks so good. Way to go brother!!!! I started crying when I saw Michael! give him a hug for me Please.

Endrizzi Life said...

That looks like heaven Shanti! I am so jealous!!! You look so cute, and you'll be SO tan when you get back. Can't wait to see more updates...

Payton Armijo said...

look at the abs!! Looks like you are having fun!! I am so happy that you are getting some relaxtion time. Have fun!!

Abby said...

Hi Kids.. I Forgot To tell You what Sammi said when she saw Your Pictures... She said.. Be Careful Daddy.. Sharks.. be careful Mommy sharks.. and she thought Mommys Dress was Really Something,, HA! HA!... Keep sending the Pictures.. we Check daily.. Love ya Mom