Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hawaii Day 1

Well we made it to Hawaii safe and sound!!! It was a LONG flight and a very uncomfortable one for me, I was not feeling well at all!! But now I am feeling a lot better!! When we landed we met up with everyone and went to go eat a Killer Tacos and boy was it yummy!! We then ran to Costco and loaded up on groceries for the week!! We went out to eat at the food court not too far from here for dinner because no one felt like cooking!! We are having such a wonderful time but do miss our girls!! I miss there sweet little faces and there footsteps behind me and little Sammi talking my head off!! And of course sweet little Sariahs chubby little face and her funny little waddle!! Its nice getting the nightly emails from mom!! Thank you soo much again for taking such good care of them!! We love you all and will keep updating!! Spencer and I On The Plane Ride To Kona!!

No comments: