Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sariah's 15 Month Check Up

This last month we went in for Sariah's well check! She is growing up soo fast!!! She had some shots and did really well!! The Dr. wanted to talk to me about her weight to make sure I was feeding her healthy food, making sure she wasn't big because I was feeding her crap! So I let him know the kinds of food she eats and he was ok great she is just a big girl! I think next time we go in I am going to bring one of my baby pictures so he can see how big I was at her age!!! She is talking more and LOVES being around her sister Sammi. She loves dolls and books and animals and still loves purses and loves to bring me the dress up so I can put it on her!! She gets so excited when she brings it to me she starts to run in place with excitement!! She loves when her Daddy comes home and is all smiles! She also has become quite the cuddlier!! I love it!! She loves to sit on your lap and loves to give kisses!! She especially loves if Spencer or I are on the computer to sit on our lap and just watch! She is starting to understand a little more I can ask her if she wants a snack and she will go running to were the snacks are and says "snack, snack" Some of her words are Momma, Dadda, Sammi, Sariah, Jo Jo, Caster, No, Baby, Happy, Apple, Happy Baby, Cute! Ok I think you get the point ha ha!! Sariah is such a joy to our family she brings smiles to our faces daily, you just look at her and want to squeeze her!! Well here are her stats!! Sariah weighs 28 lbs. she is 31 inches long and her head circumference is 18 1/2 in. Our Cute Sariah Jo!
Sariah cuddling with Tinker Bell!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Man do I love that little girl!!!! I can't wait to see you Saturday.

Sariah Joy said...

I came upon your website serendipitously. I've met/seen so few Sariah's (most LDS and under the age of 5). Just to let you know, I enjoy my name every single day ... am sure your little darling will too!

Sariah Joy
(an American Grandma, age 55,taking a year off to teach second grade in Qingdao, China)