Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our Little Climbers!!

As many of you know Sammi has always been very inquisitive of everything! We knew she was a climber when she would try to climb on everything and into everything when she was less than one!! The whole climbing thing stopped for awhile I believe because she had investigated all there was to investigate, boy was I wrong!! Not too long ago she figured out that if she carried her drum set with her she could set it down and climb onto things!! We have found her on top of the bathroom counter, on top of her dresser and ever since we got our bar stools she gets onto the counter and walks along it to get whatever she is after. She has brought it to a whole new level! ha ha!! And now for little Sariah I was relieved that she had not attempted to climb on anything, I thought to myself oh good we only have one little climber! Boy was I wrong!! She just didn't start as early as Sammi! Her climbing has just begun. She LOVES to climb on top of the fireplace that is actually what she mastered first!!She thinks its so funny to walk along it and to do a little dance! She also likes to climb on top of the dishwasher and into the play box in the living room!! She loves getting into the all the cupboards and playing with the pots and pans and loves our pull out trash can! Yuck I know!! So here are some pictures of our little climbers!
After her pink cup!!
After I dont know what!!
Trying to fit in there baby pack n play!
Sariah loving to climb on the dishwasher!!
Sariah's favorite place to climb, the fireplace!!

No comments: