Saturday, January 10, 2009

Best Friends!!

Last night Spencer went with Mikey to watch the Friday Night Fights with some friends, so the girls and I stayed home and played!! Sammi was feeling pretty good so yeah to that!! First I am going to start out by saying how grateful I am for my sweet little girls!! They bring so much joy to me!!! I remember when we found out we were having another girl, I was truly excited because I just knew Sammi and her would be best friends!! They are both old enough now to play together and I just LOVE watching them!! Sammi loves to have her sister by her side all the time, if Sariah leaves the room Sammi comes to find her yelling "Sariah, where is Sariah?" and she will take her by the hand and lead her back to where ever they had been playing before! And Sariah does the same thing as well, she follows Sammi around everywhere!! It's just soo cute!! They both do have there moments of little fights but for the most part they get a long very well!! So back to Friday night! The girls LOVE dress up and anything that has to do with princesses! So we dressed them up as little princesses and they sang and danced and even rode away on a pink pony!! I took some really cute pictures of our fun girls night, So enjoy!!!
Our little princesses dancing there little hearts out!! I love this picture it looks like Sammi is doing the dancing and Sariah is doing the singing!!
Princess Sariah!
Princess Sammi putting lip gloss on princess Sariah!
Best Friends!!
Princess Sammi riding away on her pink pony!!

5 comments:

Abby said...

You can see Sammi's rash in These Pictures But This Last One Looks Like she Has On Makeup,, HA! HA! Poor Little girl. I Love Your Updates..Thanks Love Mom

mikey t & Larissa said...

i love your girls too, they are so dang cute and always love giving uncle mikey hugs haha. it was fun to spend some time with you guys. love ya. mikey t

Endrizzi Life said...

so cute! how different the activities are for our homes!?! :)

The Merricks said...

Those pictures of the girls are darling. You have sweet kids.

Potter Family said...

i love your girls! they are so cute! we need to come down again and play. kristi loves to play dress jup