Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Well we hope everyone had a very happy new year!! We went over to our friends Derrick and Megan's to have some yummy nachos and yummy treats and to play games!! Boyd, Rene and David were there too and we had a lot of fun watching videos of Derrick dance!! And Boyd had a lot of fun giving me a hard time about my Ed Hardy shirt!! Yes Sunni I said Ed Hardy!! ha ha!! It was a cute shirt and I got a great deal on it!! Anyway we had a great time! After that we came home and put the girls down for bed and Spencer and I cuddled up under a blanket on the couch and watched a movie!! We are so excited for another great year here in the Taylor family! As far as blogging I am going to really try to be a better blogger! As you continue to scroll down you will see I had sooo much to catch up on, there is so much you may have to even click on the older posts icon!! ha ha!! Well We hope Everyone has a wonderful 2009!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

YEAH!!!!! I loved reading a looking at all the pictures. I am so happy to hear that you are going to blog more often. I will hold you to that! Give those little girls hugs and kisses for me. I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks. Love you guys.