Monday, February 25, 2008

Soo Big!!





Sariah has now mastered rolling over!! When I took this video it was only the third time she did it, but now I cant even count how many times she has done it! So much for tummy time!! Spencer was dieing over the video because when I showed it to him there was no sound so when Sammi fell into Sariah it looked like she just smacked her! Poor Sariah!! He was wondering how she got that little scratch on her face!! Pretty soon she is going to be more mobile and Sammi better watch out!! Ha Ha! I cant believe my little Sariah is already rolling over and batting at her toys!! Boy time flies!! I love watching my girls from day to day they are always doing something new!, It is such a blessing to be a mother and I am so grateful for it!! I went a little crazy on blogging tonight so to see all my new blogs you have to click on view older posts at the end of the page, Enjoy!!


4 comments:

Levi and Amanda said...

Hey! how are you? Looks like your girls keep your hands full... so crazy we all have kids huh? I'm doing better, i still feel SUPER crappy. Jo is doinf good, i am going to make a blog for her because she doesn't know how to use the computer... ha. love you guys!

stephanie said...

wow..theyy are soo cute <3 i want to see a video of sammi...i want to see her talk..i bet its like mumbo jumbo.. :] they are adorable i cant wait to come out there only 6 1/2 more weeks and we all know that, that time is just gunna fly by!! love you all

Love::
Stephaniee

JR and Brynn said...

That is such a cute video. I didn't know you pierced her ears. Super cute! Bring on more videos. They are so fun to see the girls.

JR and Brynn said...

That is such a cute video. I didn't know you pierced her ears. Super cute! Bring on more videos. They are so fun to see the girls.