Thursday, February 28, 2008

More Milk!!

Yesterday I was standing in the kitchen and Sammi came up to me holding her sippie cup and said "More Milk" Woo Hoo!! I got so excited!! It was so funny because Sunni and I were talking the other day and we always talk about our kids and I told her it's so funny because she will tell me all the fun stuff Luke and Logan are doing and I always know what Sammi and Sariah will be doing next! Our kids are so close in age it's pretty fun! Sunni was saying how Luke is talking so well and starting put lots of words together! Sure enough the next day Sammi said More Milk! She has not said More Milk again but I was still excited! Here she is this morning watching Higglytown Heroes with her favorite Teddy Bear her and Daddy picked out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! I am so excited for you! I love that Luke can tell me what he wants most of the time, it makes it so much easier. I love you and miss you guys!

JR and Brynn said...

She is so beautiful, Shanti. Those eyes and eyelashes are awesome! Oh, she is getting so big. We need to come see her soon.

Potter Family said...

ih its abby your blog is fun hey i have a blog now check it out apotterfamily.blogspot.com

The Williams Family said...

i MIss you all sooooo much !!!Love mom

Shawni said...

I can't imagine how awesome that would be. It can be quite the game trying to figure out what Stella wants sometimes...good for you guys. Let's go to the park soon!