Monday, February 25, 2008

Sammi's First Day of Nursery!!

On Sunday Sammi had her first day of Nursery all by herself!! She turned 18 months last week!! I cant believe it!! She is growing up soo fast!! It seems like yesterday that Spencer and I were on our way to the hospital to have her! I know she isn't that old but the time just goes by sooo fast! I enjoyed being able to actually go to Gospel Doc. and to Relief Society!! It was quite a change! We took her in there and of course she reached out for the nursery lady Shanae, which didn't surprise us at all, she is such a friendly little girl! Spencer said when he went to go get her she was sitting on her little carpet and when she saw him she got up ans starting jumping around! Shanae said she was very good and smiled the whole time! Gee I wonder where she gets that from?? We love our little Sammicans!! I took her picture before we left so here she is on her big day!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

way to go Sammi I wish she was in my nursery!

The Williams Family said...

OOOOHHHH she looks so SWEET and innocent... Watch out nursery here i come. love you mom