Thursday, September 9, 2010

Visit From Grandpa

My Dad came in town on the 29th of August! Spencer's Birthday!! The kids have loved having there Grandpa here!! The girls love to color with him and little Spencer loves to play ball with him!! He was here for a week and then went to go visit my brothers for a week and will come back here and then leave on the 17th. I will take more pictures once he comes back but here are some from last week!! Sammi hanging out with Grandpa!

Sariah coloring with Grandpa!

Grandpa bought the girls new markers and has been teaching them to color in the lines!

Little Spencer hanging with Grandpa!

Little Spencer and Grandpa

My Dad and I

Spencer and my Dad hanging out

1 comment:

The Alongi's said...

Really Cute Pics Shanti! I love the one with you and your dad! :)