Thursday, May 20, 2010

Story Time!!

So another school year of story time has ended:( My girls LOVE story time and its so funny because we go so much and have gone since Sammi wasn't even a year old they all know my kids names along with mine too! We have ha d the pleasure of getting to know Mrs.Linda who you see below over the years, We see her almost every Sunday at church, her ward meets in the same building! I have been to all the story times here in Henderson and some of the Las Vegas ones but the one at the Paseo Verde Library is by far the best one!! Starting in August Sammi will be moved up to the Preschool story time for ages 4-5 and Sariah will stay where she is at (I think) and I am excited to have little Spencer have his own little story time starting in September too! That means we will be at the Library 3times a week!! Thank goodness its close to my house!! We are going to be busy bee's starting in September between Preschool for the girls M-F and Story Time 3 times a week and not to mention my gym time!! Well here are some pictures of the girls last story time for the School year before the summer Story Time begins!Listening to Mrs. Linda
Playing with some instruments


Sariah loves being front and center!

No comments: