Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mothers Day!!!

How could I forget a post about Mothers Day?? First of all I want to say once again that I hope our mothers had a wonderful day!!! Spencer and I are beyond grateful for both of you!! What wonderful women you both are!!! We love both of you very much!! Also we hope our grandmothers and sisters/ in-laws and all of friends had a great day as well! The Saturday before Mothers Day our friends invited us to the M Resort Pool for some fun in the sun!! (No kids allowed!) We had a blast it was so nice to relax and just hang out and visit under the sun!!! Mothers day morning I woke up to a delicious breakfast in bed!! (I still think about that breakfast daily!) I then was able to go back to sleep!! Until 10:17am!!!! I think of that all the time too! ha ha!! We went to church and the day I had dreamed of for almost 4 years came true!! Sammi sang in the Mothers Day program at church! She did sooo good!! She snag and smiled at us and did the cute litte wave!! I know some of you may think what in the world? But I truly used to think about my kids singing in the primary program!! And YES I did cry, and I know I will next year when Sariah is up there and the year after when little Spencer too!! We had a wonderful day! Spencer made Salmon burgers for dinner (they are my new fav.) and we just enjoyed the rest of our day!! I am soo blessed to be a mommy to my three children!! They truly make mine and Spencer's life complete!! Happy Mothers Day!!!

No comments: