Friday, April 23, 2010

Utah!!

Spencer and I in front of the Salt Lake Temple Temple Square was truly AMAZING!!!!

The Conference Center

In March we went to Spencer's cousin Ben's wedding in Salt Lake! I had never been up there so I was super excited to go!! Spencer's mom and dad came and watched the kids for us so we could go and make it a weekend trip with no kids!! Thanks mom and dad!!! Mikey and Larissa drove up with us and we met Sunni, Nick and the boys in St. George! We stayed at Nicks brother's house and the next day we got up and went over to Ben's house!! Can I first tell you I was amazed at all the Temples I saw just driving in norther Utah!! It was absolutely awesome!! That afternoon we went over to the wedding!! I finally got to meet Natalie Ben's now wife!! What a sweetheart she is!! We are soo happy for the two of them!! They had a nice ceremony and then we went over and took some pictures with them. After that we headed over to Temple Square which was everything I had imagined and more!!! We saw the Joseph Smith movie which was amazing to see all he went through!! After that we headed to the reception! The reception was at the cancer institute up on the hill and it had a beautiful view of the city!! We had a nice dinner and it was so good to be able to visit with everyone!! The next day was Sunday and we headed back over to Temple Square and did the whole tour over at both visitors center and at the conference center!! I had a wonderful time and already cant wait to go back and do the tour again!! There was so much to take in, in such a short weekend!! Here are some of our pictures from our wonderful weekend!!
Ben and Natalie Reber!!

Mikey and Larissa in front of the Salt Lake Temple

Spencer and I in front of the Mount Timpanogos Temple
Mikey and Larissa in front of the Mount Timpanogos Temple

It was soo bright out EVERYTHING was white!!!


Salt Lake Temple



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see how it is....I am pretty sure me and Nick were there with you on this trip, not just mikey and larissa. haha rude....

Taylor Family said...

Whatever Sunni!!I said how you guys went too!! I didnt have any pictures of you guys on my camera for some reason??? I love you!!!

mikey t & Larissa said...

LOL you guys are so funny!!! it was a blast spending a few days with you guys i wish we could do it more often. love ya tons