Friday, April 23, 2010

"I hold baby brother!"

So one day I had just finished changing Spencer and I had left him on the middle of the bed that is in his room, he had not mastered rolling yet so I thought it was safe to leave him there real quick while I threw out the diaper! Well I had started to do something else and I could here this laughing in the room, I went in there and there was Spencer on the floor covered up and Sariah standing over him! At this point he was all smiles!! Sariah began to tell me how she was holding baby brother!! Yikes!! I ran to get my camera so I could take a quick picture, at that point Spencer had enough and began to cry!! I wonder what he was thinking when she picked him up?? She is strong enough to hold him but not sure if she just dragged him off the bed or what went down!!

1 comment:

The Alongi's said...

I still haven't seen the room, the colors are soo cute! I love that blanket too!