Monday, October 26, 2009

California!!

In June we went for a visit to California! We flew out on a Friday night, our plane had been delayed like two hours so that was just wonderful! We finally made it there around midnight!! Jerrol picked us up from the airport and we stayed the night with him and then in the morning headed to my moms! Oh did I mention little Sariah did not sleep all night long!!! ha ha!! What a fun night that was!! We all got to my moms and they were having a barbecue that evening so we enjoyed visiting with everyone! Spencer had to leave on Sunday to go back to work, so him and Jerrol took off that afternoon after a game of golf! My mom and Pat were leaving a couple of days after that for Canada. My Grandma was there with Tucker and Logan so we got to have a nice visit with them!! We also got to go spend a couple of days with Elizabeth and the kids and also got to see Kai and Jesse at there fire stations!! We had such a wonderful time! The plane ride home was a complete nightmare! Our plane was delayed once again!! the girls were overtired and pretty much cried the whole plane ride! I had a girl in front of me that obviously didn't have kids that kept huffing and puffing in the seat in front of me because she was trying to sleep!! ha ha!! So needless to say I don't think I will be flying alone the kids anytime soon!! But we did have a wonderful visit!! Here are some of the pictures from our visit!!! The Girls!!!
Playing on the search and rescue boat at Uncle Kai's fire station!!
So excited to see her Uncle Jesse!
The girls driving in the fire truck!!
Jesse and the girls!!
Great Grandma and Sariah

Swimming at Grandmas
The girls with my moms dogs!! Sammi played all day with the dogs!! She loved it!!!
They loved taking the dog for a walk in there stroller!!
Great Grandma and Sammi!!
Sammi, Logan and Sariah!
Sammi, Tucker and Sariah!

1 comment:

lacey said...

I have a dog just like your mom's :) she's my girl :)