Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Little Spencer is already looking for trouble!!

Well today was Shanti's 32 week check up and so she was given the treat of a 3D ultra sound. And to the surprise of everyone little Spencer wanted to see what was going on so he opened his eyes! The ultra sound tech screamed, this being only the second time she has seen a baby do that so she was surprised. Our Doctor said he was a first for her. He is a big boy at a estimated weight of 4 lbs 5oz. We have to move Shanti's date up to remove her stitches because his growth is good and Shanti's contractions. So the new date is the 31st of this month right after Mikey's Wedding. So the big question now is who does he look like?






10 comments:

The Williams Family said...

OMG is that a Poduje nose... i kinda see Max !!! I cant believe how READY he looks I cant wait to meet my new grandson i love you alllllll

Abby said...

He Looks Just Like His daddy!!! I just can't believe It!!!

Taylor Family said...

Everyone at the Dr.'s office thought he looked like Sammi but when I first saw him in 3d I thought he looked more like Sariah! He does have more of Sammis mouth, But when Spencer got home I new he looked just like his Daddy!!!

Jaime said...

He looks like Spencer to me. That is the coolest thing ever. I love how his little hand is up on his cheek. Too cute. I can't wait to have him join our family!

JR and Brynn said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That is like crazy amazing you guys! He is so gorgeous already. I love him!! He is so aware and ready to join the Taylor party. I think he looks like Sammi. What do you guys think?

Lyn said...

It is so amazing what they can do now a days:-) He is beautiful. Hugs and kisses to you all and keep us posted.

Payton Armijo said...

Oh my Goodsness!! That is so cool!! He looks just like his daddy and such a boy. It is crazy how they just have that look. I can't wait to see him!! Hold on for a couple more weeks!! We want another September baby!!

mikey t & Larissa said...

How exciting!!! This really is amazing..Wow...! awww..We love you guys...even you little Spencer :)

Abby said...

I Just can't Stop Looking at Him!!!It Is so amazing.. Can't wait..Love You guys

Sean and Bree said...

Heyyy! the 31st is my birthday!! yayyy, we'll be twins!