Monday, June 15, 2009

Fun At The Park!!!

Every Tuesday and Thursday after Sammi gets out of her little class we have been going to the park!! It's really nice because the park is right across the street from the rec-center!! I love that here in Henderson there are TONS of parks soo close to our home!!! The girls definitely love it too!! This time at the park Sariah was soo much braver and went down every slide, which didn't surprise me really, before I would try to get her to just stay on the little ones because the bigger ones are up really high, but this time I just let her run free!! Here are some pictures of the girls in action!!! The first 15 min. of us getting to the park Sammi ran EVERYWHERE chasing the birds!!
Sariah looking around!!

Sammi trying to do what we call sand angles!!
Sariah trying to make her way up!! She couldnt quite do it, which didnt bother me at all!! That thing is quite scary when they hit the middle!! She kept yelling "Help!"
Sammi looking down at me so I could take her picture!!
Sariah making her way up to the big slides!!
Sammi coming down the slide, happy as can be!!
Sariah so proud she went down the big slide all by herself!!
Sammi swinging!! She always yells "Big Muscles!" afterwards!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I love all your new posts. I think my favorite picture is Sariah stuck in the stroller. Your girls are too cute. I love when you guys come to town. I wish it was more often. Sunni and you need to come down again. Love you tons