Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My New Calling!!

So this past Sunday I was called to serve as our Relief Society Secretary!! I am super excited for my new calling and still kinda in shock that they asked me!! We had our first meeting the other day and they told me it was fine to bring the girls! We had the meeting at the Relief Society Presidents house and I was so nervous the girls were going to get into something they weren't supposed to I was also trying to pay attention to the meeting as well!! It went well but I was a bit overwhelmed!! So I asked them if it would be alright to have the next meeting at my house! They were all ok with that so that was nice! That way I don't have to worry about the kiddos getting into anything!! I am so excited to be able to serve in the Relief Society Presidency and excited to get to know more of the women in our ward!! The first week was a bit overwhelming but now I am getting things in order and I know it will be great! Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Potter Family said...

that's awesome you ill be so good at that calling! congrats

Diana and Gregg said...

congratulations on your new calling! You are so sweet and fun to be around, you will do a great job! Love you! Diana

JR and Brynn said...

Yay!! Shanti, you will be so great! They are so lucky to have you. You are the best! Plus, you are so gorgeously photogenic.

Endrizzi Life said...

Cute picture - ya little hottie! ;)