Thursday, December 11, 2008

Party Time!

We had the chance the other night to go to the AGC Christmas dinner with the office crew, it was great time. There was a silent auction, pictures, and a dance. The dinner was pretty good ad the choir provided some great listening music but the fun really began hen the DJ kick up the funk music! Everyone gave the floor a shot even Boyd! But my wife was blessed with a lot of things but rhythm was not one of those things. I could not even get her to do the two step, the sway ,or even the JR. high side to side slow dance. I hope the girls have a little Jaime Urmston in their feet or the church dances will be a bore. I have to say I was impressed with everyone elses dance moves though. Maybe Jaime can show Shanti a thing or two before next year. LOL The thrill and my Queen.
Jason "the dance machine" Bartel and his stunning lady Beth.

Derrick and lovely Megan who married way beneath her bless her heart.


Matt and his sweet wife Emily



Here is the man that makes it all happen for all of us Boyd Martin and his beautiful wife Renee, thank you guys for a great time we love you.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that Jaime isn't the only girl in the fam that can dance. You should of seen me in my prime days at the clubs doing the booty shaking contest. haha Yeah I know you love that.

The Williams Family said...

Hey my favorite son in law have you taken over the blogging? GREAT JOB

Jaime said...

I love it. I can just see Spencer out there on the dance floor. I will teach you some dance moves while you are home and Sunni can teach you how to shake your booty! I have no doubt those little girls are going to be dancing up a storm just like their dad. You guys look great by the way! Love you and will see you in 12 days.

Payton Armijo said...

CUTE!!!! Don't you just love a night out together. There is nothing better then that time to enjoy eachother and have a good time. You both look sooo cute. I have seen your Rudy dance routine and I am sure Shanti's lack of dancing is just that she doesn't want to upstage your fabulous moves!! Love you