Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Eternal Family

On the 9th was our anniversary of our temple marriage. It has been two years and since then we have added another beautiful girl to our family. Sariah Jo. My life has been a roller coaster of joy ,pain, shame, pride, forgiveness, and love. I have to say through it all my Shanti held strong and saw through the bad to make to the good. I love my family. I love my faith. I love Christ! With out them I would be nothing. The gospel is beautiful and it seems to me that our most perfect belief is that through temple ordinances, faith,repentance,and through living righteous those people I hold closest to me I will have in my life forever. Here is some pics of my girls some old some new so enjoy, I do everyday and i will forever and ever.









I love my girls! I have to say it is a true joy to have all these beautiful women waiting for me at home when i get done at work. Shanti is a great mom. She loves her girls and takes care of them with the greatest amount of love. She has the sweetest testimony and to watch her share it with my family makes my heart melt. I have been truly blessed in every aspect of my life, and having her in my life has been the greatest of all. I Love You babe! I still can't believe I get you forever. I can't wait!

8 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Spencer I LOVE YOU SOOOOO Much!! You are the best husband ever!! I too am so excited to spend eternity with you!! Thank you for being such a great daddy to our girls who think the world of you already!! I love you my shnukoms!!

Anonymous said...

Here I am once again a basket case reading your blog. haha Spencer you just have a way with words and getting me to cry. I love you and I know your wife and girlies love you more than anything! You ARE lucky by the way, because everyday I talk to your wife I realize how much of a horrible mother and wife I am because she is so much better!haha I love you both, and being able to be with you in that sealing room was amazing, and I will never ever forget it. Happy Late Anniversary!

The Williams Family said...

I cannot begin to tell you how PROUD i am of you both. Reading your blog brought tears to my eyes. Thank-you for the most wonderful gift my two beautiful granddaughters. You are BOTH wonderful parents. Hawaii here we come. cant wait

Abby said...

I Don't Know were To Begin,,,I was also a Basket case,, Reading Your Blog..I Can Truely say You Both are One Of The Greatest Joys I Have ever Had happen..I Know That Shanti was given To Our Family as a Great Blessing..I Love Her soooo Much and Thank Our Heavenly father Daily For her..When You were Born , Spencer,, I just Knew you would be a great person someday,, and That Day is here!!!Thankyou Both For all The Hard work You have done To have such a wonderful Family That we Can all share...Happy Anniversary, Love You More Than words,,Mom

Jaime said...

I do have to say you have a way with words. My goodness. That was beautiful. You have such cute little girls and a beautiful wife. I wish you lived closer.

mikey t & Larissa said...

to my best friend and brother, i love you tons! you are the greatest example i could ever ask for and i pray that someday i can share the same joy you do coming home to a eternal family. you deserve all you have bro. love your lil bro mikey t

JR and Brynn said...

Spencer I am so proud of you picking up Shanti's blogging slack. :) I know JR is super jealous of your football excursion with Jerrol. That is unbelievably amazing! Love the post about your anniversary. I am so proud of you two and so happy for you both. We love you guys so much!

Payton Armijo said...

Wow!! There is nothing a woman loves more than her man screaming to the world his love for her. You are an amazing family and such an inspiration to us all. We love you so much and thank heavenly father every day for your family. They are adorable!! Can't wait for you to come. It will be such a good time!!
love you!