Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sariah's Blessing!!

Today we blessed Sariah, sorry I dont have any pictures of her in her beautiful dress that Grandma Abby made her, but they are on mom's camara! I will post them as soon as I get them. Her dress was gorgouse! Thank you mom! Spencer did a wonderful job at blessing her, he gets nervouse for no reason at all!! He is so funny! We had a wonderful time with everyone and were soo happy to get to hang out with everyone this weekend! Thank you everyone for coming!! We cant wait to do it again!! Love you guys!!

3 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Congratulations! There's not much sweeter than a dad taking his baby in his arms and giving her a blessing. I can't wait to see pictures.

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, I am so sad that we couldn't be there. I miss that ward. I am sure Spencer did an awesome job. I can't wait to see pics.

Jaime said...

Shanti and Spencer thank you for the wonderful weekend. We had such a good time. Love you guys!!