Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Sweet Valentine!!

Here is what my sweet valentine got me for Valentines day!! A way cute watch and a way cute purse!! I love it!! I love you soo much Spencer!! Thank you so much for being the best husband and father ever and thank you for making all my dreams come true!! I love you with all my heart! Here is what Sammi and Sariah made there daddy for Valentines Day! We had so much fun doing it! They came out pretty cute!! Even though Sariahs foot prints came out Smudgy!! Thank you Emily for the idea and for helping us!!!






5 comments:

Abby said...

What a Great Husband!!! He Is One Of My Most Thoughtful children!! He also Called me at 10 to 7am This Morning while I was waiting For a Girl To Load My Bus,, HA! HA! That meant alot To Me , To hear His Voice and have Him tell me That He loves Me!!!!What a Guy...Love You Guys!!! Mom

stephanie said...

awww those are so cute <3 i love you guys <3 spencer is so great. I just know he is gunna love the girls gifts for him<3

Love::
Your favorite sister Stephanie

Em and Ms said...

The hangings turned out so cute Shanti! I really think the smudges make them better--they're more real that way, cuz babies are gonna wiggle! And the watch and purse are cute, you're husband did good (I don't know whether to call him Will or Spencer since I hear it both ways a lot)

JR and Brynn said...

Hey you guys..we sure miss you. We are heading out your way from the 21st to the 24th so let me know if you are around. We would LOVE to get together. I love the hand and foot things you made. That is the greatest idea. You are so creative. Love you guys.

Tracy said...

GREAT JOB Spencer, You are surely my most FAVORITE son in law. I love you !! Thanks for thinking of me on Valentines day, Love your other mom