Saturday, December 8, 2007

Our Extreme Makeover!

This past week we were so blessed to have dad and Mikey at our home to help us make our home liveable! They worked soo hard day and night! We couldnt have done it without them! We are so grateful for all there wonderful work they did. We all had so much fun! Especially at night when we would all just relax and watch TV!! I have never laughed soo much! We miss them so much already and cant wait until there next visit! Sammi working hard!
Ha ha! tring to shut the blinds without stepping on the tile!

Taking a break so pose for the camara


Helping Grandpa!



Father and son!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shanti I love the pictures...I was cracking up with the trying to shut the blinds without stepping on the tile. haha I miss you so much and can't wait to see you again!

Abby said...

Dad and I are Sitting here looking at Your Blog!!! How excited we were To see That You Put Pictures!!!Of The House.. I Can't Beleive That Is The Same House!!! That Is Crazy..I Love The Colors etc.We are sooo Proud Of You Both and Love !!!! You and Your Little sweety Family... Keep sending More, we love it!.. Love Mom and Dad

Jaime said...

Ok I can't believe your house. It is beautiful!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it in person. We sure miss you giys. Love you

Sarah said...

Your place looks great! How wonderful to have your new house, looking great, and cute family!