Saturday, December 8, 2007

Our beautiful home!

Our beautiful new stove!! I love it! Thank you everyone!!
Our living room!

Our beautiful new carpet!



Ok so this is Sariah's room, you cant really tell but it is pink. I will post more pictures when I get everthing moved in there. Sammi was sleeping so I didnt get any pictures of her cute little room, but will post more!


Our hallway


Ok so this is the wall that the stage was on and where the makeshift pantry was. Look how different it looks!!


Our living room! It is so beautful I love our new tile!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tile looks great, and I am glad you got a new stove. Now you won't be crock pot woman anymore. haha My dad said you were a great cook the whole time he was there so props to you! You are gonna have to show me how. LOVE YOU!

Castiel Moyes said...

That looks great Shanti! You are so lucky to have such cheap labor to get all your projects done.

JR and Brynn said...

Shanti, your home is so lovely! I am so excited for you guys. I love the tile floor. So pretty. Miss you tons, girl.

Jaime said...

I am loving the pictures! I miss you guys already! Give those babies kisses for me. Love you guys!