Monday, August 23, 2010

Trip To California!!

In June I packed up the kids and we headed to my moms!! My brother Kai and his wife were baptizing my niece and nephews and they asked me to be one of the god parents! We stopped in Bakersfield to spend the night to brake up the trip. We left Bakersfield the next day around noon. The kids were all really good! It took us about 6 1/2 hours to get to my moms!! The kids watched lots of movies to say the least!!! We had a wonderful visit seeing everyone!! The first Sunday we were there was the baptism. I felt honored that they asked me! I cant believe I didn't get any pictures of all of us at the baptism! My grandma was even there the same time we were so we had a wonderful visit with her too!! While we were there we went on several fun adventures! Sorry the picture overload!! Our first little adventure was Sonoma Train Town. We met my brother Kai and his little family there! It was soo much fun! They had this train that went all around the property! The property was HUGE there were big ponds, little towns and the kids were able to feed some animals!! They had a great day!! Our next adventure was we went to see Toy Story 3 my mom watched little Spencer while my sister Logan and Pats daughter Jacklyn took the girls! We had lots of popcorn and the girls did great during the movie! Poor Sariah had to go to the bathroom several times but she did really good!! Our last adventure was the Oakland Zoo! My mom Tucker Logan and the kids all headed out in the morning and we didn't get back until after 6pm!!! The girls had a blast! They loved seeing all the animals and going on the rides and running around!! It was so cute to watch them!! We all had soo much fun!!! On the days that we were not out and about we hung out at the house and the kids swam and played!! Little Spencer started really standing up for the first time while we were there!! He also mastered crawling on his hands and knees instead of the army crawl!! We also got to meet the newest addiction to the Pasquale family, little Dante!! He is such a cute and sweet little guy!!! We had soo much fun visiting and plan to do that every summer!! Thank you to everyone for our wonderful visit!! We love and miss all of you!!! Again sorry for the picture overload! Sonoma TrainTown
Feeding the animals


One of the little towns
Sariah checking the animals out
Sammi feeding the lama
On the train
Standing like a big boy!

My cute nephew Dante
Luciana and Sammi

My mom and Spencer
Dante
Sammi and Jacklyn
My Grandma and Spencer
Logan and Sariah playing!! They love there Auntie Lo Lo
Our beautiful little Sammi

At the movies!!!
Tucker, Logan and Spencer! Tucker carried Spencer in the front pack almost the entire time!! What a sweetheart!!! He was a little sore the following day!!
Sammi and Sariah!! They are the funniest little girls!!

Sammi stopping for the train!
Sariah riding on the lion!
Grandma and Sariah on the train ride!
Tucker and Spencer
Spencer hanging out in the stroller. He was soo good while we were at the zoo!
Spencer and I at Train Town
The kids decided to play in the water!
Sammi decided to take it to a whole new level!!
Luciana! Such a pretty little girl!
Cousins!
Luciana such a little mother!
Tucker and Spencer hanging out by the pool!
Kai and little Max!
Grandma and Spencer
Sariah and Jacklyn, the girls LOVED playing with her!!
Kai and Spencer hanging out!!
Tucker and Sariah hanging out watching some TV. The girls love there Uncle Tucker! They loved waking him up evermorning!!
Sariah and I at the movies!
Logan, Sariah and Jacklyn playing in the pool!
Logan and SariahTucker and Spencer swimming!!
Sariah learned to swim with floaties all by herself while we were there!!!!!!
Cute little family picture at the zoo!!
My mom talking to the girls about one of the animals!
Best Friends!
Having fun on the car ride! They rode it three times!!

My baby girl and I!
Sammi! She is getting so big!! Such a cute little girl!!

1 comment:

Payton Armijo said...

Cute pictures!!! I love the little yellow shirts. It looked like you all had so much fun!! miss you!