Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Spencer's Fight!!!

Spencer had his first Muay Thai fight on June 5th!!! I will admit I thought I was going to have a heart attack that night!! haha!!! He did great and of course won!!! So many of our family and friends came to watch and showed there support for him!! Thank you all soo much for coming!! Mark your calenders because it looks like he will be in the next one on September 11, pending Mikey and Larissa's sealing date!! I am happy to see him so happy about doing something he loves!!! I hope my heart will uphold for the next fight!!! Hope to see all of you who came again along with the others who couldn't make it this last time!!!! Great job babe!!! Here are some pictures from the eventful weekend!! Jerroll, Gabe, Steve, me, Larissa and Mikey
Spencer and Chris

Jim and Spencer

Dad, Spencer and Teddy

Weighing in!

The face off!!

The entrance!!!








Kristi, me and Larissa!!

2 comments:

Em and Ms said...

I don't know how you got through that--I would be a wreck! That's so awesome that he did so well. I love the picture where his opponent just looks scared!

Payton Armijo said...

I was a nervous wreck too!! We should be up that way in September for the big marathon. Maybe we can come again!!! love you!!