Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our 5 Year Anniversary!!!!

Spencer and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on June 10!!! We cant believe it has already been 5 years that we have been married!! In the 5 years that we have been married so much has happened, we seriously have fulfilled many dreams that we have had!! I say this a lot but we are truly living a dream come true!! We continue to grow together in every way that we can!! I am truly blessed to be his wife and so excited for the years to come!! Every year just gets better and better! I love you with all my heart Spencer!!! Here are some pictures of us celebrating 5 years!! Spencer brought home a delicious cake!! I think about that cake often! haha!!
Spencer and I blowing out our 5 candles!!!


Sammi enjoying a little cake!! Looking at this picture just melts my heart, she is getting so big and truly is a sweet little girl (most of the time;) )


Sariah! I laugh at this picture because we tell her to say cheese and she always tilts her head, by the time the camera decides to take the picture she is done smiling!!


Spencer enjoying a little cake!!!


The Taylor Family, Just one of our dreams that have come true in the last 5 years!!!

3 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Congrats on 5 years! You guys have such a beautiful family.

Diana and Gregg said...

3 kids in 5 yrs! How much fun! we love you guys, congratulations on such a happy marriage and an eternity to enjoy it!

JR and Brynn said...

That's such a sweet tribute! You guys are so incredibly darling. I am so happy many dreams have come true for you. You should be very proud of your hard work and effort to get there.