Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sammi's Last Day Of School!

Sammi had her last day of preschool on May 11! She absolutely LOVED her first year of preschool!! I have to say I was soo happy with the preschool not to mention the price, that both the girls will be going in the Fall. Sariah wont be able to start until November because she doesn't turn 3 until then but Sammi will be starting in September. Sammi will go three days a week next school year and Sariah will go two! Here are two pictures from her last day of school!! Sammi and her teachers Ms. Patty, Ms. Maria and Ms. Joanne. They are such great teachers! (I couldn't get Sammi to look at the camera, little stinker)
Giving me a little pose as I take her picture!!

3 comments:

Catherine Noorda said...

cooper had those same teachers for both years that he went to that preschool. weren't they so nice? we'll really miss them! i'm so glad sammi likes it there!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big Shanti! I miss you guys so much! If you don't come up and visit me soon I will not talk to you for like a week. haha Love you!

Jaime said...

I love all the new posts. It is crazy how fast time flies and how big your kids are. I can't wait to see all of you. Love you.