Thursday, April 8, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Well this year for Christmas we stayed home!! It was our first Christmas here and we absolutely LOVED it!! No traveling just enjoying our little family in our own home! Don't worry moms and dads we did miss you guys!!! The girls loved being able to play with all there new toys Christmas day! They were sooo excited the night before they couldn't sleep!! Spencer had to go in there and tell them that he could here Santa circling over the house but he couldn't stop because they were not asleep yet!! Ha ha!! I made my first turkey which turned out pretty good!! We stayed in our pj's all day it was wonderful!! As you can see I got a new camera for Christmas!! I was super excited because my old one was shot!!! Here are some of our pictures from Christmas day!!! Our cute Christmas tree!! Notice how all the ornaments are towards the top?? The girls were enthralled with them so as they came off the higher they went!!!
Hanging out Christmas Day

The two Spencer's
Little Spence

Me and my Jo Jo
Sammi and Sariah jumping on there new Trampoline my mom got them


My first turkey
Christmas Dinner

Loving his boy and Loving his Daddy!
Spencer and I
Playing with my new camera
Spencer putting the girls princess tattoos on!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Your almost Caught Up!! Great Job But People are Going To Think Your Crazy because we Just Had Easter, HA! HA!

JR and Brynn said...

Wow, your house looks incredible! So gorgeous. You guys have been working hard. I need to come see you and that darling baby boy of yours. Miss you guys like crazy and I am so happy that you are doing great.
PS Love the family pictures below. The girls in the fairy wings is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Oh and also Spencer in the tiny chest. How adorable!

Payton Armijo said...

tooo cute!! I love their little smiles!!