Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easter Pictures

This year for the kids Easter pictures I decided to have them taken with a REAL Easter bunny!! Brittany Busk with Brittany Busk Photography took these cute pictures!! The kids were soo excited about being able to hold the bunny!! All three did really good for the pictures but you can tell the last picture taken was of all three of them together, they had enough by then!! Spencers mom made the girls their cute dresses and bows and sent them for Easter!! The girls were soo excited to wear them!!!

















3 comments:

The Alongi's said...

They are so cute! I love all three of them! :)

Abby said...

I Loved all Of Them!!! Soooo Cute,If You send me Copies To My Costco I'll Go get Them,, I Don't care How Much..

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, could they be any cuter?!? I don't think so. I am so in love with these pictures.