Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Two Months Old Already!!!

Our little guy is already two months old!! I swear since having three children I wonder all the time how my day can go by soo fast!! Its just CRAZY!!! We are all enjoying our sweet baby!! The girls love there baby brother and constantly want to hold and touch him!! We still have to be real careful with Sariah around him but she is getting better! Sammi on the other hand is absolutely great with him! She loves to sing to him and loves getting him to smile at her!! He is such a good little baby!!! I am soo blessed to have such a great little boy, I couldn't ask for anything more!! We took him last week to his eight week check up and the Dr. said he looked great!! Here are his stats!! He weighs 11lbs which puts him in the 10-25%, he is 21 1/2 inches long which puts him in the 5%, and his head circumference is 15 1/4 inches which puts him in the 5-10%. He hated the bath at first but is now liking it!!
All ready for bed!!

Sammi holding her baby brother after his bath!!

Sariah holding her baby brother before his bath!!
They love giving brother lots of kisses!!

3 comments:

Smith's "Do Work" said...

he is so freakin cute! I can't wait till thanksgiving when you guys come up so we can see him in person! Maybe holding him will make me want another one!!

Jaime said...

Those are great pictures!I miss you guys. Give them all kisses.

JR and Brynn said...

Oh my goodness, he looks just like Sammi, huh? That is wild!! He is so adorable and growing so big. I love your three angels so much!