Saturday, June 13, 2009

Funny Little Girls!!!

I have to say that we have some funny little girls!! Children in general do and say the funniest things!! I swear we get a kick out of them everyday!!! The first picture below was taken in our closet!! We walked in and there was Sammi reading to her baby!! She was reading my What To Expect When Your Expecting Book! Nice I know but it was so funny she was pretending to really read it! It was soo cute!!! The next picture is of our little Sariah; I was in the kitchen making lunch and she started yelling "stuck, stuck!" So I went to see what she was into and there she was! The picture is self explanatory and I started cracking up!!! Tonight at dinner Sammi was bouncing around her chair and would not sit still so I said to her "What is wrong do you have ants in your pants, and they are making you do the boogie dance?" She about came off of her chair and looked down at her underwear and said to me "mommy I don't have ants in my underpants!" Then there is Sariah who loves to sing the song Aunt Sunni taught her -Bob bob aran!! We just love them and there little personalities!!!


1 comment:

Em and Ms said...

So cute--that last picture is hilarious! Happy Anniversary! Madelyn loves the slides too--we should meet up at the park sometime. When does Sammi's class get out?