Saturday, June 13, 2009

Easter!!

We had a wonderful Easter this year!! First I want to say we are so thankful for our lord and savior Jesus Christ!!! My mom had left the Thursday night before and Abby had come back that Saturday; I was still on bed rest! We had a yummy turkey dinner that Mom had made!! I had done a little easter basket shopping but had not bought any candy yet, so my mom and Spencer went to the store to get the girls some before she left, my sweet mom came back with way more than just candy!! Spencer had said he put some candy in the basket and my mom started putting more stuff in, they came home with a big bucket of playdoe, cute little easter plates and my mom had given the girls some videos that we put in there baskets! Oh and my mom bought the girls the stuff to dye easter eggs! When Abby got here she had made the girls the cute little dresses you see below with the little doll and purses!! Soo cute! My dad and his wife also sent the girls cute little books with a little bunny! So needless to say everything would not fit in there baskets as you can see below! The girls were really excited to see all that the Easter Bunny had brought them!!! They were really cute!!! I almost forgot Mom helped the girls dye easter eggs on Easter! Sammi loved it!!! I dont have those pictures they are on mom's camara so I will have to get them from her. Well we hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!!


No comments: