Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spencer Is Quite The Baker These Days!!

So every weekend the last couple of weeks Spencer has been quite the baker!! The girls are loving it!!! This weekend he made cupcakes on Saturday and cookies on Sunday! They were both real yummy!! We have this dessert tray that goes back and forth between another couple in our ward so we decorated these cute cupcakes and headed over to there house to drop them off!! Spencer makes killer cupcakes and I told him for Sammi's Birthday in August he will be helping to make her ice cream cupcakes!! Here are some fun pictures of my baker man!! Quite proud of his creations, and he should be!! They looked great and were yummy too!!
Sammi all smiles!!
I was trying to get her to look at the camera and this is the look I got!! ha ha
Sariah enjoying her cupcake!!
Yummy!!!
Look at those cupcakes!!!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Very impressed with his baking. I think we should have a bake off between him and Mikey because Mikey can make some killer cookies!

Abby said...

I'm very Impressed also!!! and Spencer You shaved!! I Love It.. You Look Very Young.

Cassie said...

So - I believe you when you say he made cupcakes, but surely he didn't do the decorating! Those are tooo cute! What lucky girls :)

The Williams Family said...

What a GREAT daddy you are !!! Im not surprized at how creative you are , you are a TAYLOR after all. I love you, mom