Sunday, March 29, 2009

HEEEEHAAAA!!!!

Well this is it! If you have known me for awhile you know that I do not wear Wranglers ever! But as you other married men know your wife can make you do funny things, embarrassing even! Yes Mikey I have on Wranglers now just keep this a secret. Shanti and I went shopping for a stake mixer called the "Hoe Down" and we were all supposed to dress in western wear so we hit up DI because I have no cowboy gear. We found this whole outfit for 20 bucks snake skin boots and all. Those are 34 Wranglers I can't remember ever wearing 34's and the shirt is wrangler too. Shanti picked out every thing and was pretty proud of her self. I can't believe people really dress like this. Anyway It was fun and get your laughs in. The butt shot was blurry thank the man up stairs.








Brenden and Michelle

Matt and Emil Our friends Jeff and Andrea Us on the Hay ride



The night was ok, Shanti and I had more fun getting ready for the deal than at the thing but any reason to go out is cool.

7 comments:

mikey t & Larissa said...

unreal haha. i never thought my eyes would witness you wearing cowboy gear. congrats on the size 34 pants though. way to go bro. im sure the clothes will be fine in the back of the closet picking up dust haha.

Taylor Family said...

Hey he was a HOT cowboy!!!

Jaime said...

That is the funnest thing ever! I love the teal shirt!

Payton Armijo said...

Wow, what a hottie. Amazing that you can get into a 34!!! Teddy is happy to fit into his 38's!!! He needs to take note:). Looks like a good time. Hope all is well. We will see ya this weekend!!!
love ya!

The Williams Family said...

you are one hot cowboy, even if you are my son !!!!

JR and Brynn said...

That's hot!! You two are hilarious! I hope Spencer's friends give him lots of flack over those tight pants. :)

Colin and Ranie said...

Awesome! Looking good! You will have to dress up and come to a rodeo with us. They are loads of fun!