Monday, September 22, 2008

Why didn't you tag me?

I guess I am not as cool as my brother , sisters, and wife but I am going to do it anyway.

3 Joys
1. My Girls
2. Trips with my best friend and brother Mikey
3. Racing

3 fears
1. Losing my Wife
2. Losing my family
3. The elephant man

3 current obsessions
1. Diet Mountain Dew
2. Eating
3. Football

3 regrets
1. Missing My Sister Sunni's Wedding
2. Not going on a Mission
3. Not applying myself in college

3 facts about me
1. I work construction like my father.
2. I snore like a bear.
3. I love some UFC! (Go Griffin!)

Well to give those left out guys a shot to get a word in I tag Jamo, Ryan Ainge, JR Bell, Micheal Urmston, Nick Lyman, Teddy Armijo and Scott Endrizzi

9 comments:

Catherine Noorda said...

who the heck is the elephant man? i don't know but now i'm scared of him too.

shanti you are the bomb. it was sooo good to see you finally again.

Em and Ms said...

Ha ha, so good to hear things from your perspective Will! I feel like I know you so much better now...

Jaime said...

I about feel off my chair laughing when I read the Elephant man! That brings back so many memories of our childhood. By the way I would have tagged you for sure if I had known you were into the whole blog thing. I am hoping your best friend is your wife!!!! I miss you guys so much and hope you get to come down before Christmas. Maybe you should make a trip down for the next UFC fight! I will make sure Michael does his tag. Love you

mikey t & Larissa said...

I love you bro. cant wait for miami!!!!!!

The Williams Family said...

Who let you on this blog page !!!! only kidding I love you mom

Payton Armijo said...

You are the greatest!! I will forever love the elephant man!! We watched it the other night and I brought Teddy up to speed about your fear. We were cracking up!! Love you!!!

Lacey said...

Hey my husband does not or will ever have a 'street bike' his is a cruiser!! THANK GOODNESS!!!

Alex said...

Will the thrill, your list rocked. I liked reading that. Tell Shanti not to worry, we still love you guys. You know Pat just lives for something to give y'all a hard time about. he crazy.

I totally miss you guys and hope we can hang out soon . we had FHE tonight and don't tell Pat this but it SUCKED and that's probably mostly b/c you guys weren't there!

Lacey said...

are you ever going to update your page??? :)