Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Beautiful Mural!!

So while everyone was here Labor Day weekend mom(Abby) and I ran to the store to get some stuff to snack on and left the girls with all the men!! The guys were watching TV and playing Guitar Hero as the girls played. Before we left Sammi had been coloring in one of her coloring books she decided to hide one her crayons as you can see below!! While we were shopping I get a call from Spencer saying I need to pick up one of those eraser pads because Sammi drew on the wall with a blue crayonl!! I was thinking it was just a little crayon on the wall!! But to our surprise it was a full on mural!! ha ha! Mom and I were trying to figure out how they didn't see her doing it!! She was in view of everyone!! That had to take a min. or two for that mural!! Ha ha!! I am just kidding!! I love giving Spencer a hard time!! I found some more on the window seal later that day!! We got it all off, well actually mom got it off! Thanks mom!! So here is Sammi's beautiful mural!!



1 comment:

The Merricks said...

ohhhh that is funny! Thank goodness she is so dang cute!