Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gymnastics!!!

For Sammi's Birthday my mom got her into a gymnastics class!! It is actually a mommy and me class and she LOVES it!! Every Wed. morning she gets to pick out which leotard she wants to wear which she gets so excited about!! Her coaches name is Miss. Stacy and she is great with the kids!! She is learning all kids of stuff, not only gymnastics but they also teach them colors and the alphabet and how to take turns!! It is great!! She loves it and looks forward to it every week!! She is even trying to do some of the stuff at home!! She does have the " TA A DAA" down like a pro!! Thanks Mom!!


5 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Whoa, look at those curls! I've never seen her hair so curly--it's so cute! What do you do with Sariah during the class?

Catherine Noorda said...

i was just wondering if she would donate her hair to me. it is so insanely gorgous. sweet sammi! we need to play soon!

Smith's "Do Work" said...

I like her pose in the second picture! And the word leotard is so weird I think.

JR and Brynn said...

Hey, cats, I am so excited to see you on the 23rd. Leave your schedule open and we'll do some serious girlie playing. I can't wait.

Jaime said...

Shanti I just wanted you to know I tagged you so if you would like answer the questions that are on my blog and then tag six more people. You need to comment on their blog so they know you tagged them. Love you