Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our Fun Trip to Cali!!

Back in June the girls and I went to go visit my mom and family!! This trip was the longest one we had ever taken, we got to stay 11 days!! Poor Spencer missed us soo much and we missed him too, I really really missed him I even cried!! So I don't think he will ever let us stay that long again without him!! Well we had such a fun time!! The girls especially Sammi had a blast!! My mom has her backyard all set up with kids toys so Sammi was in heaven!! She was outside playing everyday!! We went and stayed a couple of days with my brother Kai and his wife Elizabeth and there little girl Luciana who is 4 months younger than Sammi! The girls had a lot of fun together!! They played and played!! My brother Jesse took us out to eat at a yummy restaurant in Mill Valley also! We had a really nice time at dinner, Jesse knew everyone there it was so funny, and I am not just talking about the people that worked there he knew everyone that came in too!! So here are some pictures from our trip to Cali. Oh and I am so mad I didn't get any pictures of my mom, Tucker, Kai or Jesse with the girls!! Next time for sure!! Sammi blowing bubbles!! She loved the hot tub, the pool was freezing but she still liked getting in that too!!

Logan and the girls! Logan is probably going to kill me for posting this picture!! Ha ha!!
I thought it was cute!!

So my mom got this water toy and my brother Kai set it up and he was telling me how Luciana loved the one that they got her, and how safe it was that there was no way for them to drown in it and so forth, Well later on we went to check on Sammi and leave it to my child she was sitting in the middle of it like it was a pool or something sopping wet!! We couldn't help but laugh!! The water was not deep or anything but it was so funny!!

Sammi and Luciana having fun with the Elmo sprinkler!

Having fun IN the water toy again!!

Relaxing in the chair watching some TV!

Sammi and Luciana giving each other hugs!!

Sariah loving being outside!! The weather was beautiful!!

No comments: