Monday, August 25, 2008

Mornings With The Taylor Family Part 2!!

Back a little while ago I posted about our mornings here in our home!! Sammi was waking up super cranky for a couple of weeks so I decided to blog about it! Well after those hard two weeks of her waking up on the wrong side of the bed she has gone back to being her happy, cheery little self in the morning!! She yells for me so I know she is awake, which brings a smile to my face many mornings!! Sometimes she yells for everyone if I am slow at getting in there!! I go in and get her and she is usually jumping up and down with excitement!! See the picture there is my proof!! ha ha. Don't you just love the bed head too!! Well Sariah is still always happy in the morning she actually is happy most of the time!! Sariah does get really excited when I walk in and starts rolling around with excitement!! So there you have it another happy ending with the Taylor family!!

1 comment:

JR and Brynn said...

Okay, so much to say...Sammi's hair, AWESOME! So great that Logan got to visit. She is so darling. I am sure the girls just love her. So jealous that you went to Mead. We are so craving going boating. Love the messy lasagna pics of Sariah. How hilarious is she?