Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mom's Visit

Back in April my mom came to visit us!! She actually was going to surprise Spencer for his Birthday because when she asked him what he wanted for his birthday he responded "for you to come visit" she said I wish I could but I cant! Well she had planned to surprise him but ended up having to tell him because the Sunday before she was supposed to come Spencer found out that he might have one of the monthly camping trips with the Deacons on that Friday that she would be here!! Well she got here on his birthday and we got a sitter and she took us out to Spencer's favorite Sushi place called Island Sushi, it is a fresh all you can eat sushi restaurant!! It is by far the best place in town! So we all ate until we couldn't eat anymore and went home! While she was here we did a ton of shopping!! She helped me do some decorating to our home which made our home feel more homier!! I will post those pictures in another blog!! We had such a wonderful time while she was here, and the girls loved having there grandma here to visit!! We cant wait for her next visit which we hope will be real soon!!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Hey.. I love you, thanks for keeping me informed through this blog. I miss you tons!! hopefully i will get to see you soon :)